Celtic Cross Pendant Cremation Jewelry
- Shipping & Returns
The Celtic cross is a is a symbol that combines a cross with a ring surrounding the intersection. Originally an Irish Christian symbol it was used in funerary monuments and has remained so spreading well beyond Ireland. This cremation keepsake pendant serves as the perfect memento for comfort and strength you can hold on to. It's a symbol of continuing love... a reassuring remembrance to keep close to one’s heart.
Cremation Jewelry enables you to cope more easily, to hold a source of comfort in your hands and to find peace in your heart. Our Cremation Keepsake Jewelry brings memories to an even more personal level by holding a small portion of cremated remains, a lock of hair, dried ceremonial flowers, or sand / soil from your loved one's favorite beach, baseball field, or garden.
- This item is not engravable
- Comes with Black Velvet Gift Box, care card, glue, filling funnel, screw driver, and filling instructions
- Free Black Satin Cord Included (Unless otherwise chosen)
- Can hold small portion of cremation ashes, lock of hair, dried ceremonial flowers, or sand / soil from your loved one's favorite beach, baseball field, or garden.
- Sorry this product is not engravable
- Capacity: Nominal, less than 1 cubic inch.
- Dimensions: 1.125" L x 0.6875" W
- Do not submerge in water.
Currently offering free ground shipping and no tax on orders over $100. (Limited time)
For a limited time only, we are offering a special for free shipping + no taxes to the lower 48 states in the U.S for orders above $100.
*Hawaii and Alaska are excluded
We want to make returns and exchanges easy for you.
Note: Please notify us prior to any return to prevent unnecessary delays and/or additional shipping charges.
Returns/Exchanges of Non-personalized Items: If there is a quality issue with your order, you may return it in new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange or a full refund. Please contact Customer Service to receive return/exchange instructions. You have 30 days from received tracking date to return your items.
Returns/Exchanges of Personalized Items: Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error, product defect, or it has a personalization error.
In the unfortunate event that an order is cancelled after an item has been personalized but before item has been shipped or delivered, the customer will be charged for the item less a courtesy discount.
Returns & Exchanges of Damaged/Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery to set up a return or exchange. We will replace the item ASAP or set up a return for you. Afterlife Essentials reserves the right to replace a damaged/defective item and have the damaged/defective item returned to Afterlife Essentials or our vendor for inspection, at the cost of Afterlife Essentials.
Restocking and Shipping Fees: Returns/Exchanges of non-damaged or non-personalized items may incur a 10-15% restocking fee that is charged to us by our suppliers. Shipping charges are not refundable. Proof charges are non refundable. Customer is responsible for all return packing/shipping charges and must insure item for the full purchase price. In the event that your order qualified for free shipping at the time of purchase, actual shipping charges incurred by Afterlife Essentials will be deducted from the purchase price credit.
Orders cancelled after items ship but before items are delivered: Customer will not be credited our actual shipping costs or return costs even if the order qualified for "free shipping" at time of purchase.
- The product must not be customized or personalized
- The product must not be handmade
- The product must not be handblown glass
- No returns on scattering tubes
- The product must be unused and in resaleable condition
- We have the right to refuse service or sell to anyone
- Any incurred shipping costs will be refunded from the total amount
- We can cancel orders if pricing is incorrect
- Shipping and Proof fees incurred will not be credited back on returns unless otherwise agreed