Round Military Pendant Cremation Jewelry
Ships in 1-2 business days
- Shipping & Returns
Choose from United States Army, United States Air Force, United States Coast Guard, United States Marine Corps or United States Navy emblem.
*The pendant comes with a Free Black Satin Cord
Metal Choice: 925 Sterling Silver, Stainless Steel, 14K Solid Yellow Gold, 14K Solid White Gold or Platinum.
Pendant Style: Choose from chamber or non-chamber style. Chamber pendants have a discreet inner compartment that is air and water tight when sealed with rubber gasket threaded-screw closure. No chamber pendants are generally thinner without hollow inside.
Back Options: You may personalize the back with text in script or block, another print (finger, hand or foot), a photo, line drawing or a signature for additional cost.
Lifetime promise! The print quality is promised for life. If the print quality ever degrades, we will replace the piece free of charge.
Chamber style in 925 sterling silver, stainless steel, 14K solid yellow gold, 14K solid white gold & platinum-
- 27/32" H x 27/32" W x 3/16" thick
- (21 mm H x 21 mm W x 5 mm thick).
No chamber style in 925 sterling silver, 14K solid yellow gold, 14K solid white gold & platinum-
- 27/32" H x 27/32" W x 1/16" thick
- (21 mm H x 21 mm W x 1.5 mm thick).
No chamber style in stainless steel-
- 27/32" H x 27/32" W x 3/32" thick
- (21 mm H x 21 mm W x 2 mm thick).
- How do I Collect Fingerprints? You may use a digital fingerprint scanner. Or you may simply use any ink pad and plain white paper. Black ink works best. Begin by studying the thumb of the person whose print is being taken. Select the area of the finger (any print will work, it doesn't have to be only a thumbprint) that is the most interesting. It is generally the area on the pad of the thumb where the ridges swirl. This is the area you will want to ink. Practice taking prints on any blank white sheet of paper. Lightly touch the inked surface twice and then press downward on the paper. Use more of a tapping motion than a rolling one. When you are satisfied with the look of the practice prints, place five good prints along the bottom of plain white paper or a white card. If you need to scan your print- lay print flat against scanner glass (you may need to apply gentle pressure to scanner lid) scan at 600 dpi and save in JPG format. Please review your prints, if fingerprints look blurry at 100% on screen, you will probably need to adjust your settings.
Turn around time:
Allow up to 3-5 business days until pendant ships from the date we receive your fingerprint or other print file.
Allow additional 4-5 weeks for 14K Solid Gold or Platinum orders.
Allow additional 1-7 business days for photo back or fingerprint back options.
|Engravable||This item is engravable!|
|Engraving Specs||3 lines|
|Add Accessories||Pendant comes with a Free Black Satin Cord|
|Additional Info||This product has Personalization Options. If nothing is chosen there will be NO engraving. (This includes: Any prints, clip art and any custom engraving)|
Currently offering free ground shipping and no tax on orders over $100. (Limited time)
For a limited time only, we are offering a special for free shipping + no taxes to the lower 48 states in the U.S for orders above $100.
*Hawaii and Alaska are excluded
We want to make returns and exchanges are easy for you.
Note: Please notify us prior to any return to prevent unnecessary delays and/or additional shipping charges.
Returns/Exchanges of Non-personalized Items: If there is a quality issue with your order, you may return it in new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange or a full refund. Please contact Customer Service to receive return/exchange instructions. You have 30 days from received tracking date to return your items. Please note Bogati Urns product sales are final and non-returnable, per manufacturer.
Returns/Exchanges of Personalized Items: Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error, product defect, or it has a personalization error.
In the unfortunate event that an order is cancelled after an item has been personalized but before item has been shipped or delivered, the customer will be charged for the item less a courtesy discount.
Returns & Exchanges of Damaged/Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery to set up a return or exchange. We will replace the item ASAP or set up a return for you. Afterlife Essentials reserves the right to replace a damaged/defective item and have the damaged/defective item returned to Afterlife Essentials or our vendor for inspection, at the cost of Afterlife Essentials. Please supply photos of the damaged or defective product and email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may verify your claim--thank you for your kind understanding.
Restocking and Shipping Fees: Returns/Exchanges of non-damaged or non-personalized items may incur a 10-15% restocking fee that is charged to us by our suppliers. Shipping charges are not refundable. Proof charges are non refundable. Customer is responsible for all return packing/shipping charges and must insure item for the full purchase price. In the event that your order qualified for free shipping at the time of purchase, actual shipping charges incurred by Afterlife Essentials will be deducted from the purchase price credit.
Orders cancelled after items ship but before items are delivered: Customer will not be credited our actual shipping costs or return costs even if the order qualified for "free shipping" at time of purchase.
- Any missing items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery
- No returns on Bogati Urns products
- The product must not be customized or personalized
- The product must not be handmade
- The product must not be handblown glass
- No returns on scattering tubes
- The product must be unused and in resaleable condition
- We have the right to refuse service or sell to anyone
- Any incurred shipping costs will be subtracted from the total amount
- We can cancel orders if pricing is incorrect
- Shipping and Proof fees incurred will not be credited back on returns unless otherwise agreed
- Color Disclaimer - due to the unique characteristics of the natural materials used to create many urns; colors, patterns, sizes and volume may vary; urns may be different than pictured in the catalog or online.
Due to unique characteristics of the natural materials used to create many urns; colors, patterns, sizes and volumes may vary; urns may be slightly different from those pictured.
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and age of monitor the items are viewed on.
The item name and color is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
No manufacturer allows returns based on colors;