Small Cross Pendant Cremation Jewelry
Ships in 1-2 business days
- Shipping & Returns
This cross has a high polish finish and is an elegant way to keep your loved one near. This cremation keepsake pendant serves as the perfect memento for comfort and strength you can hold on to. It's a symbol of continuing love... a reassuring remembrance to keep close to your heart.
Cremation Jewelry enables you to cope more easily, to hold a source of comfort in your hands and to find peace in your heart. Our Cremation Keepsake Jewelry brings memories to an even more personal level by holding a small portion of cremated remains, a lock of hair, dried ceremonial flowers, or sand / soil from your loved one's favorite beach, baseball field, or garden.
- Comes with Black Velvet Gift Box, care card, glue, filling funnel, screw driver, and filling instructions
- Free Black Satin Cord Included (Unless otherwise chosen)
- Can hold small portion of cremation ashes, lock of hair, dried ceremonial flowers, or sand / soil from your loved one's favorite beach, baseball field, or garden.
- Engravable up to 6 characters, front or back, horizontal or vertical
- Capacity: Nominal, less than 1 cubic inch.
- Dimensions: 0.8125" L x 0.5625" W
- Do not submerge in water.
|Engravable||This item is engravable!|
|Engraving Options||Front or Back|
|Engraving Specs||6 characters|
|Capacity||This jewelry is designed to hold a small portion of ashes, hair or dried ceremonial flowers.|
|Additional Info||This product has Personalization Options. If nothing is chosen there will be NO engraving. (This includes: Any prints, clip art and any custom engraving)|
Currently offering free ground shipping and no tax on orders over $100. (Limited time)
For a limited time only, we are offering a special for free shipping + no taxes to the lower 48 states in the U.S for orders above $100.
*Hawaii and Alaska are excluded
We want to make returns and exchanges are easy for you.
Note: Please notify us prior to any return to prevent unnecessary delays and/or additional shipping charges.
Returns/Exchanges of Non-personalized Items: If there is a quality issue with your order, you may return it in new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange or a full refund. Please contact Customer Service to receive return/exchange instructions. You have 30 days from received tracking date to return your items. Please note Bogati Urns product sales are final and non-returnable, per manufacturer.
Returns/Exchanges of Personalized Items: Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for return, unless there is a manufacturing error, product defect, or it has a personalization error.
In the unfortunate event that an order is cancelled after an item has been personalized but before item has been shipped or delivered, the customer will be charged for the item less a courtesy discount.
Returns & Exchanges of Damaged/Defective Items: If you receive a damaged or defective item, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery to set up a return or exchange. We will replace the item ASAP or set up a return for you. Afterlife Essentials reserves the right to replace a damaged/defective item and have the damaged/defective item returned to Afterlife Essentials or our vendor for inspection, at the cost of Afterlife Essentials. Please supply photos of the damaged or defective product and email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may verify your claim--thank you for your kind understanding.
Restocking and Shipping Fees: Returns/Exchanges of non-damaged or non-personalized items may incur a 10-15% restocking fee that is charged to us by our suppliers. Shipping charges are not refundable. Proof charges are non refundable. Customer is responsible for all return packing/shipping charges and must insure item for the full purchase price. In the event that your order qualified for free shipping at the time of purchase, actual shipping charges incurred by Afterlife Essentials will be deducted from the purchase price credit.
Orders cancelled after items ship but before items are delivered: Customer will not be credited our actual shipping costs or return costs even if the order qualified for "free shipping" at time of purchase.
- Any missing items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery
- No returns on Bogati Urns products
- The product must not be customized or personalized
- The product must not be handmade
- The product must not be handblown glass
- No returns on scattering tubes
- The product must be unused and in resaleable condition
- We have the right to refuse service or sell to anyone
- Any incurred shipping costs will be subtracted from the total amount
- We can cancel orders if pricing is incorrect
- Shipping and Proof fees incurred will not be credited back on returns unless otherwise agreed
- Color Disclaimer - due to the unique characteristics of the natural materials used to create many urns; colors, patterns, sizes and volume may vary; urns may be different than pictured in the catalog or online.
Due to unique characteristics of the natural materials used to create many urns; colors, patterns, sizes and volumes may vary; urns may be slightly different from those pictured.
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and age of monitor the items are viewed on.
The item name and color is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
No manufacturer allows returns based on colors;